True Story Why You Don’t Need to Look For a Wealthy Man



Do you look for your husband-to-be from his money? Are you sure that it is the most important part for your marriage life? Here I will tell you my story about my wealthy man.

This story is taken based on my own relationship. I accepted him because he is wealthy. He is not so wealthy. He only has his own apartment, car and good position in career (high salary). Some of you may think those are the minimum that man should have before marriage. But I think differently!

Let’s start the story . . .

I was in the relationship with him because of his money and I thought I would live well with him. I didn’t love him at first and I didn’t know him well. As time goes by, I felt in love with him and he loved me too. But I still looked at his money. In the first 3 months, he said that he would get promotion in his career, even he would work abroad. It sounded good. I imagined that I wouldn’t live poorly and will live in luxurious.

A week after he told me that his apartment was burn because he forgot to turn off the stove. Finally, he lost his apartment. Was it so bad? Yes I was so shocked about it. A week after that, he was fired. He lost his job! I didn’t know what happened. He was so depressed and so did I. I felt he broke my dream. Unfortunately, he was so pessimistic, so he didn’t trust in himself that he could face this problem. Finally, he lost everything because he broke me up. It was really in the worst situation. I couldn’t do anything. I already motivated him, but he kept his decision. Then we broke up.

I felt that God’s punished me because I only looked at his money to accept his love.

The lesson that we can take from this story is money can go and come at any time. Wealthy man will not always be wealthy man. He can lose his money at any time. Even you can’t guarantee that he will always be wealthy. He may get fired or bankrupt at any time. Who’s know?


So, the conclusion is that you don’t need to look for a wealthy man, but you need to look for high motivated man. Why need a motivated man? wait until next post :).



Sign up and play 2 trivia games for cash and prizes!

SHARE

Unknown

  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 komentar:

Post a Comment