If I Ignore a Girl, Will I Get Her Attention?

I got this question 2 days ago from a boy (secret name)
I’ll answer with my perspective as a girl.

(?) If I Ignore a girl, will I get her attention? What will she do? How will she feel?

My answers are:

Ignoring the girl you like will only make her thinks bad things towards you.

She will think that:
  • ·         You were never interested in her

Why? It’s because girls think that every boy will catch girl. The one who will play hard to get is a girl, so don’t ignore her or you will not get her. But if you find a girl who ignores you, it means you have to be harder to get her, shower her with your attention. Then I am sure you will get her.
  • ·         You were just playing on her

Girls will think that you are not interested in her and you are only playing on her. You make yourself look like a playboy who flirts to her then leaves her.
  • ·         You found someone else

Girls also know if a boy will not only have one girl that he likes. If the boy really likes one girl and he wants to get her, he will catch girl and never ignore that girl. So, if you ignore a girl you only make her confused then she will have a bad expectation of you.
  • ·         She did something wrong

Girls usually have many experiences with boys and every time they get ignored from a boy, it usually because she did something wrong that make the boy going away. Then, when she realizes that she didn't do anything wrong, she'll think you're a stupid boy and playing on her


Those all that girls will think if you ignore her. She most likely would just give up on you.
So, my conclusion is, DO NOT DO THIS, DON’T EVER. You are a boy, catch her and show her how much you care of her. Girls always fall in love with a guy who gives her lot of his attention.

GIRLS’ MINDSET: “BOY CATCHS GIRL”



Here is HOT product to make girl loves you : CLICK HERE
SHARE

Unknown

  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 komentar:

Post a Comment