I Finally Got My Boy! (PENGUIN METHOD HONEST REVIEW)

Well, I am here to tell you about my experience applying penguin method by Samantha Sanderson, world-renowned relationship expert.

My name is Trizza from Indonesia. I had many Ex boyfriends, but my love stories came to the same way, BREAK UP. I felt tired to have boyfriend if I will break up again. Tired, too tired. How long I have to waste my time? I wanted a long-lasting relationship that bought me to the marriage. Fortunately I found PENGUIN METHOD that changed my love story!

Now is time to share you my experience!
After purchasing the Penguin Method, I read all the things with hope I would get someone for my entire life. There are a lot of techniques and concepts in the course, such as The Romeo Effect, The Instant Infatuation Formula, How To Decode Men And Know Exactly What They Want, The Masculine Mind Mapper, and many more. Then I kept the concepts on my brain and tried to implement it. There is written that I had to break the ice to start conversation with a man. I tried it to man that I was interested in. After breaking the ice, we came in conversation. Again, I used other concepts for the conversation. There are a lot of questions ideas to talk about.

Example: “If you had a week to live and could do any five things in the world, what would they be?”. There are also educated guesses, like “I can tell there’s more to you than meets the eye. I’ll bet you’ve got a hobby I would never guess. Tell me what it is.” Rather than the boring question, “So what do you like to do for fun?”.

Do you know what happened after I used such questions? I caught his interest! This was really amazing concepts. I realized I did do wrong to men before this, now I know the concepts to attract men’s interest. 2 days after we talked, he asked me to go dating. Wow! I didn’t believe it, I just implement the concepts in the course and I got him to dating after 2 days!

After a month, he asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course I accepted him. I still used the techniques and concepts on the Penguin Method. I really hope he will be my last love. He adores me so much and he is loyal to me. I am so lucky to find this product. Now, I understand how to treat man and make him increasing his love to me every day.


There are my points about the product:


Positives:

·         It could be used by anyone
·         User friendly
·         Awesome bonuses
·         Speedy results
·         Money back guarantee

Negatives

·         Take time to read all techniques and concepts
·         Quite expensive
·         It can only be bought on the official website


Do you interest in this product? If you would like to go to “PENGUIN METHODsite then please click here! This is the official link. And here is the detail of the products click here.

Wish you find your last love! 
SHARE

Unknown

  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 komentar:

Post a Comment